Praise from the Neuroscience and Learning Workshop
- If I walk away from a session with one good idea to try, I'm happy - I got five from this session.
- Interactive; moved along; not too overwhelming; very useful information which I will reflect on as related to my teaching practices.
- Phenomenal wealth of information. Clear explanation on a "real" level. Great examples of what can happen in a classroom.
- Relevant and well presented. Ideas are very pertinent to the classroom.
- Very good teaching strategies - can't wait to try them!
- Gave useable ideas for classroom questioning strategies recommended giving kids opportunity to know one another in a safe environment: Making connections to students background.